How Can I Tell The Difference Between My Website Orders In Shopify and Bubble Goods Orders?
We highly recommend setting up your SKU’s on Bubble Goods with a different name, or marker to denote a Bubble Goods Order if syncing through Shopify so that fulfillment, sales, and inventory tracking is easier to manage for your team:
Example SKU Name:
Can I integrate my Shopify Inventory on Bubble Goods?
Yes! Once your products are approved you can link your Shopify inventory for each product in the inventory tab of your seller dashboard.
1. Visit the Inventory tab of your seller dashboard
2. Click "Create Shopify Link"
4. Link your Bubble Goods Product with the product in your Shopify store.
5. Click "Link Inventory to Shopify" and you're all done!
How Will I Know A Bubble Goods Order Has Come Through?
- Even with the Shopify integration, you will get an email alert to the email address that your Bubble Goods account was made with
- You can cross reference orders in your Shopify (hopefully with the adjusted SKU name) with orders in your Bubble Goods Dashboard on a weekly basis
What About Orders in the Bubble Goods Dashboard?
There is NOTHING for you to do here! In your Bubble Goods dashboard, you will see orders that appear unshipped, however once packages are scanned in by the shipping carrier, orders are automatically marked as shipped.
How Do I Get The Packing Slips for Bubble Goods Orders In My Shopify Account?
TO RETRIEVE YOUR Bubble Goods PACKING SLIP:
- Go into your Shopify Store
- Head over to the “ORDERS” tab
- Click on the order tagged “Bubble Goods”
- In the opened order, head to the “ADDITIONAL DETAILS” area
- Copy and paste the URL into your browser to download your packing slip to print