Explore our guide for a breakdown of our photo requirements if you're interested in selling non-perishable on BUBBLE!
BUBBLE Photo Standards
Including the proper photos in your product listing will help ensure your product is seen by a curated customer base.
Photo standards are outlined below by product category and are required in order to be selling on BUBBLE.
BUBBLE File Type Requirements
BUBBLE supports these types of files: .jpg, .gif. png. BUBBLE is working on supporting video (.mp4) in the upcoming future.
BUBBLE Size Requirements
BUBBLE supports these types of files: .jpg, .gif. png.
Product Listings Photos
All product listing images should be1x1 ratio(ideally1024x 1024px), high resolution with a minimum resolution of300dpi.
- We do not accept anything over5mb.If you need help compressing your images please check out these resources (Resource #1 (JPG Compression) | Resource #2 (PNG Compression)
Non-Perishable Product Listing Requirement:
Each non-perishable product listing requires a minimum of 3 specific images that highlights the product. Depending what category your product is, the requirement will be a little bit different (ex: the main image for beverage may differ than a cookie). Please review the picture requirements for each category you plan on selling on BUBBLE.
Image #01 'Hero Product Image'
- This is also the main image a customer will see when scrolling through the BUBBLE website. Think of it as the “money shot”
- This image also needs to be on a white background.
Image #02 'Lifestyle'
- Lifestyle images should highlight the product’s usage. The customer should not be confused on what the product is or how to use it.
Image #03 'Nutritional Panel/Label'
- If your BUBBLE product listing contains a multi-pack (6-pack, 12-pack... etc) it's beneficial you include an 'other' photo that highlights the pack size to help customers visualize what they are getting.
Product Category (Baking, Protein Powder.. etc) Requirement:
If your product requires to be made like a protein/smoothie powder, baking mix... etc, we recommend your 'Hero' photo represent the 'before and after' to help customers understand what the product entails and what it is.
Product Category (Beverage, Bread... etc) Requirement:
If your product is under the Beverage, Bread... etc category, we recommend your 'Hero' image contains the packaging and the product so customers can see in detail what the product is (help them understand how many comes in a bag, helps create a sense of size/scale of product, how to drink it [if your beverage is a non-alc style it accordingly... etc)
Product Category (Pet, Baked Goods... etc) Requirement:
If your product is in the Pet, Baked Goods, Bars+Balls, Chocolate... etc category, we recommend your 'Hero' image contains the packaging and the product peeking out so customer understands what the product looks like and adds appeal.
Please sign in to leave a comment.