Photo credit: Forbes
Perishable Seller Overview:
At this time, Bubble Goods only supports perishable sellers that ship nationwide, and are able to use the Bubble Goods x Shopify Integration. This feature enables orders to pass seamlessly through to your brand’s existing fulfillment system.
Check out this article on the Bubble Goods x Shopify Integration to learn more!
For Perishable Sellers who are NOT on Shopify: Selling on Bubble Goods will be possible soon! Please start an account at sell.bubblegoods.com and join the waitlist to be notified when this becomes available (scheduled for late 2023!)
Perishable Shipping Requirements:
When shipping out an order containing perishable products, please ensure the packaging meets the following requirements:
- Temperature of products during shipping must be maintained at under 38°F/3.3°C for refrigerated products or under 32°F/0°C for frozen products, for a minimum of 48 hours of transit
- Interior Insulation with a minimum of 1-1/2"-thick walls
- Proper Coolant per product. The packaging must contain gel packs or dry ice depending on the product type
- Dry Ice Warning! If your shipments contain dry ice, the shipment must include a proper warning label that messages safe disposal and handling
- Storage Instructions either on the products packaging or included in the shipment, details of how the customer should store the product(s) must be included for all perishable products
Requirements for Perishable Products:
Perishable products sold on Bubble Goods must meet the following requirements:
- Shelf Life:Products must have a minimum of a 7 day shelf life upon shipment to the customer. If your product does not have a 7 day shelf life upon arrival, it must be frozen upon arrival.
- As always, all products sold on Bubble Goods must meet the Bubble Goods Approval Standards!
- Akua’s Kelp Burger is now live on Bubble Goods and a great example to check out!